Yet this is where a ghost sign for the Church and charitable movement founded in 1865 by William and Catherine Booth can be found. Did the Salvation Army acquire or rent the hall on a long term basis at some point? This would explain the presence of this ghost sign.
For some information about the Salvation Army, please check the post about its ghost sign in St Luke's, London.
Location: St Leonard's Road, Windsor, Berkshire / Pictures take in March 2011