A. Marsh & Co became well-established during during the first decades of the 20th century and its patrons included the Crown agents for the colonies. The company offered a wide range of new and second-hand furniture.
Advertisements published in the press kept the public informed about some of second-hand pieces available. In 1930 those included, among others, a walnut bedroom suite, two weathered oak bedroom suites, chesterfields in silk cover, as well as drawing and dining rooms in lacquer or walnut.
A. Marsh & Co seems to have disappeared during the economic crisis of the 1930s.
Of New & Second-hand
Location: Royal College Street / Pictures taken in November 2012 and July 2013