Bolton & Co.
General & Fancy
Also at 5 The Pavement Ladywell
The second sign is obviously more elaborate and could have been painted at a later date, when the company could afford to spend a bit more on self-promotion. But that's just a guess. However it could only have been painted in or after 1899 since construction of the commercial parade known as The Pavement, on the northwest corner of the Ladywell Road and Algernon Road junction, only began that year.
Location: Ladywell Road / Pictures taken on: 01/03/2010