Beauty Salon & Coffee House
Shops & Offices
Contrary to the temple, the coat of arms is a welcome addition. Napper's Court is located in the former almshouses founded by Sir Robert Napper in 1615. They were built to house “ten aged men” following a fire that destroyed around 300 houses.
Location: South Street, Dorchester, Dorset / Picture taken on: 16/08/2009