The Igol brand of oil and lubricants appeared in France in 1949, when several small regional manufacturers regrouped to form a national structure responsible for the research, development and marketing of products for motors. Nowadays Igol is present in 30 countries.
Four different logos have been adopted by Igol since its foundation. This one was used between 1970 and 1989.
Location: Rue Nationale, Saint-Porchaire, Charente-Maritime / Pictures taken on: 30/01/2011
6 years ago